Wow - look at me
My mom had a really good time - too good of a time...actually she was like me - she had a lot of spit up, my dad had to help clean her up, help her get into bed. Now she knows how I feel...
We finally got a picture of me with my puppies (and my uncle Mark's dog Gizmo - he's the Yorkie in the picture) Maguire and Raleigh.
I continue to be a very busy baby and am learning new things all the time. I can now grasp things if you put them in my hand, I look around all the time and am fascinated with lights. I rub my eyes when I am tired. I smile a lot now especially when people kiss me "Big kisses" and when my lips are played with. I sleep in my bassinet now and even though Mom misses sleeping with me, it is nice to have my own space. I will nap in my crib but I haven't slept there at night yet...it is such a cool room - deorated in Baby Looney Tunes and there are pictures of Tweety, Taz, Sylverster and Bugs all over the walls.
I don't cry very often but Mom always knows when I am going to because I stick out my bottom lip and pout and then I "exercise my lungs" as Grandpa Jack says. I really like my soother but I only use it when I am really tired and cranky and it helps me go to sleep. I like chewing on my hand so sometimes I do that instead. I can hold my head up lots now (even when I am on my tummy) and am getting close to rolling over onto my side.
My Grandpa Walls comes home in 44 or 47 days (Mom isn't sure if he is coming bck July 11 or 14) and I can hardly wait as I haven't met him yet. I am also going to Chaplin (where Mom grew up) this weekend for the Birdie Festival so I will meet more people who know my mom and can tell lots of stories about her.
I should go now. Mom and I are going to Grandma's and she needs to get ready. I'll talk to you soon.
Kenzie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home