2 months
I am over 2 months and boy are things changing...I now weigh 9 lbs 9 oz and am 22" long. I have outgrown my newborn clothes and now wear my 3-6 months clothes. Here is my 2 month picture...
Yes, I know...I am sooooooo cute...moving along...
My Aunt Corrina and cousin Kimberly (below) came to Regina last weekend and we went for Chinese food...well they went for Chinese food and I had a bottle...I think I got ripped off...It has been been a busy week this week. On Tues we went out to Chaplin where my mom and uncle grew up...it is a little town (smaller than where we live now) and Mom pointed out where she used to live and where she went to school. We visited Great Grandma Marquis and Great Aunty Janet was there...they are the 1st 2 pictures below. We also visted Mom's next door neighbor "Aunty Karen" and she thinks I am so pretty and she calls me "Princess"...it shows how smart she is.
I had my 1st needle today and I see why they terrify Mom...but I did pretty good. I cried a little but Mom was smart a brought a warm bottle so I drank that right after and forgot all about that stupid needle. My uncle is coming out right away to pick up their dog Gizmo so our house will be back to normal...whatever normal is around here. My Grandpa is coming home in 30 days so that's my next big introduction.
I smiles lots now and talk a lot too and I'll talk to anything that is near by...the mobile, my mom, the dogs or anything else that strikes me. I am quite the conversationalist...Mom played her 1st game of volleyball (beach)last night so I stayed at Grandma Walls house...Mom was a little sore but so glad to play again.
I have a few more pictures to show you but I am going to go now as I am very sleepy and I hardly sleep during the day so Mom wants me to sign off.

Kenzie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home