busy busy busy
How do you like me in my bikini???
I rolled over from my tummy to my right side when Mom wasn't looking. Then Mom went to get the digital camera to take a short video and I rolled over to my left side before she got back..then I didn't do it again...Mom and Dad want to to get a camcorder so that they can take videos of me as I am quite entertaining.
I weigh almost 10 lbs now and inches long...I guess I am still kinda small (weightwise) for my age but I am right where I should be for height so that's good. I wear mostly 3-6 months stuff now. Mom and Grandma Walls went shopping and found me some really cute stuff for "going into town"
I weigh almost 10 lbs now and inches long...I guess I am still kinda small (weightwise) for my age but I am right where I should be for height so that's good. I wear mostly 3-6 months stuff now. Mom and Grandma Walls went shopping and found me some really cute stuff for "going into town"
Boy have I been busy...this is my first chance to log in and type in what seems like quite a while. Last Friday my Grandpa and Grandma Martel, Uncle Mike and my cousin Amy came out to our house for a BBQ and to watch the Rider game...which we won...yeah Riders.
My Grandpa Walls comes home from China (after almost a year) on Wed next week and he hasn't met me in person yet so that should be fun. He gets in at almost midnight so I may not be totally awake but we'll see. Grandma Walls has looked after me a couple of times and I am behaving pretty good; she looks after me when Dad isn't home and Mom needs to be somewhere and she can't keep an eye on me. Uncle Mark and Aunty Tammy are coming out for a wedding this weekend and so are my cousins Jax and Jada.
I should go...I am pretty hungry after my busy day and Mom is going to fix up my bottle. Talk to you again
Kenzie
Kenzie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home