Kenzie Kaitlyn

Hello This is a website for Kenzie...I will try to add pix and comments regularly

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

4 months

Time sure does fly by...at least that is what Mom says. I am now 4 months old and changing all the time. I am a pretty strong little girl; I can roll from my tummy to my back AND from my back to my tummy already. I also lift up my head and am getting my legs going...Mom knows it won't be long until I am moving around and getting into everything.



I weigh 13 lbs and am 24 inches long. My mom can't believe it but my feet now touch the floor when I am in my bouncy chair...boy, do I like that chair. Mom puts my color blocks on their and I pick them up and throw them everywhere. I have no trouble picking things up so now she has to be careful what is around.

My "Aunty" Rhonda from Minto, Manitoba came out for a visit for the August long weekend. She and my mom had soooooo much fun. They went to the Exhibition Friday night and saw Clay Walker (no not Clay Aiken) and I stayed home with Dad. But we all went to the Ex Saturday night. Wow, were there a lot of lights, lots of noise and so many people. Mom had perogies from the Ukrainian Kitchen both Friday and Saturday...they must have been really good. She went home Monday afternoon and said she would come back for a visit.

I had my pictures taken out here in my house by a professional photographer and Mom is going to get to look at the proofs tomorrow. I was pretty funny...I was full of smiles and the whole thing was a lot of fun. I bet this guy takes better pictures than Mom...


I hit another big milestone on Monday...I laughed. Mom was changing my diaper and that is when we talk the most; I babble away lots and Mom tries to get a word in edgewise. Well,,, she started blowing kisses on my tummy and pretending she was eating me "Num num num" and I giggled really loud...more than once. She thought this was one of the coolest things yet to happen. Now she does it all the time and I usually laugh...maybe it is because she is soooo funny...no not funny looking (although in the morning she needs some work). I can sit up all by myself on the couch for a few seconds and then I start to lean but I am getting better all the time.



Speaking of nights, I now sleep all the way through them. I am usually in bed by 900 and now sleep until somwhere between 730-830 the next morning. Woo-hoo but boy am I hungry then (and poopy too). I am now drinking 4-5 oz every time I eat.


I should go. I am a little sleepy and need a nap...and then probably eat again

Talk to you soon...go Riders go...

Kenzie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home