Merry Xmas everyone
Merry Christmas everyone!!! It has been a very busy month in the Martel household. Mom went to the Bon Jovi concert in Saskatoon and she says it was the best concert she has ever been to. Mom is back to work too and it means I don't see her as often as I used to but she plays with me a lot when she gets home. Dad and I are having a great time being together all day...Grandma Walls has had a tough month. Mom had to take her to the emergency room Dec 11th as she could hardly breathe (pneumonia) and she was having chest pains. She said it was like breathing through mud. The nurses at the ER were quite worried about her for awhile. Her kidneys had shut down too so she gave us all quite a scare. She is still in the hospital after another scare on Friday. The doctor is hoping she will be able to go home at the end of the month.
Grandpa Walls came home for Xmas Dec 20th and will be here in Canada until Jan 5th when he flies back to China. Uncle Mark, Aunty Tammy, Jaxon and Jada came out from Medicine Hat and we had Xmas here at my house. Wow, was there lots to see...bows, ribbons, paper, boxes...so much to play with. I got lots of clothes, some dolls to play with, bath toys, sleepers and some $$ for my RESP's. Dad cooked a great turkey supper - I likd the mashed potatoes but not the gravy...boy I made quite a face when I tasted that.
This is a funny picture. Grandpa Walls doesn't like smoking and he sometimes teases Dad about the fact that Dad smokes. Grandpa fell asleep and Uncle Mark thought it would be funny to put a cigarette in his mouth and take a picture. Mom had the camera ready so that she could take the picture right away...as soon as Uncle put it in his mouth Mom took the picture; good thing she did cuz he woke up right away. Wow, did we laugh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home