Kenzie Kaitlyn

Hello This is a website for Kenzie...I will try to add pix and comments regularly

Sunday, August 26, 2007

look at me go

Hello all - don't I look more and more like my dad every day?

Such a busy girl I am; I apologize for the time between blogs but wow this has been a busy household. Our house got new laminate flooring upstairs - all 3 bedrooms, the hallway and the living room. It looks so good; a big thanks to Grandpa for all his help...actually he did most of it and Mom helped where she could and, as you can see, I supervised...


We got central air conditioning installed the 1st week of August. It got really hot in here; it was 90 degrees F in the house and that is wayyyy tooooo hotttt!!! We also got leather furniture - Mom and Dad thought that was a good idea as I spit up and they can just wipe it clean (also why we got the laminate flooring). Our house looks really good now.

My Grandma Walls, Mom and I went to Chaplin to see Mom's cousins Leslie and Leanna who were there visiting Great-Grandma Marquis. We took some pictures as there were 4 generations of "Walls" women there...also Grandpa played with me a lot...




I talk lots now and laugh a lot more too. I reach for lots of things to play with but I particularly love Mom's hair and her glasses. I have troubles at night and cry for awhile but the public health nurse and my mom think teething might be starting and my gums might be sore. Tonight I was sucking on cold gel things Mom put in the freezer. I can sit up on my own and hold my bottle for a few seconds. I love my baths and I can sit up all by myself so Mom watches me as I splash in the tub...Mom says the floor gets so wet that she might as well mop it after


My uncle Mark and his family came to our house last weekend as Grandpa Walls left for China last Sun morning. It was the 1st time everyone was all together so we took some pictures (at half time of the Rider game). I was asleep so obviously I don't look my best...Mom was pretty sad that morning but we are going to China to see him next summer.


We went to Medicine Hat this weekend for my cousin Jada's 2nd birthday (which is today so Happy birthday Jada). My cousin Jaxon tried to feed me a blueberry but Mom caught him in time. We had a lot of fun there and went shopping - I got a pair of Dawg sandals...



Mom says I am going to bed cuz I am getting very grouchy...


Love to you all


Kenzie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home